Hunter Boutique Olive Growers Pty Ltd (trading as Hunter Olives, ABN 62115048809) provides this web site to its customers as a means for transacting business. If you have any difficulty using this site then please contact us by email or phone (02 4930 7029).
By using our web site to do business with us you agree:
- to accept our terms of business as published on our web site
- to accept electronic communications from us and acknowledge that this satisfies any legal requirement to be in writing
- not to reproduce or use for any purpose other than to do business with us our logo, trademarks, images, text, OR information without our permission
- to take responsibility for all activities and costs incurred against your account, and maintain the confidentiality of your account and access code which are provided (only) for your use ONLY
- to accept responsibility for any loss once goods have left our premises, except where insurance has been specifically agreed beforehand
- to use this site entirely at your own risk to the full extent applicable by law.
Hunter Olives attempts to be as accurate and as consistent as possible in its description of its products. However, the inherent nature of our products is such that there can be individual variations from batch to batch and year to year.
Hunter Olives provides this site on an “as is” basis and makes no warrantees, express or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for purpose of the products for your specific use
Hunter Olives does not guarantee that this site is free from viruses or other harmful components.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site and the terms and conditions therein at any time without prior notice.
The laws of Australia govern the conditions of using this site and doing business with us.